|Posted by shawn cassidy on February 13, 2012 at 3:30 AM|
After every game we look at the stats.
- The Celtics put the hammer down on the Bulls holding them to 38.6% shooting.
- The Cetltics squeez past the Bulls on the boards 44-42. That's solid because the Bulls are the best rebounding team in the NBA.
- The Celtics picked up their inside defense with 9 blocks. One of the best numbers all season.
- The Celtics picked up their game, and they had 9 steals for the game.
- Forcing C.J Watson into shooting 23 times. He only connected on 8 shots.
- Rondo's triple-double- stat line 32 points, 15 assists, 10 rebounds. Just amazing.
- The Celtics shot 49.3% for the game, always a key number for the Celtics. It's always around 50% for the game.
- Just 24 assists, and for the Celtics to be at their best they should be around 30. But 24 isn't bad at all.
- 26 free throw attempts for the C's, and a major improvement compared to the past few games. Rondo was 10/13 for the game. Great stat for the Celtics, and Rondo.
- Wilcox/KG combo 10/14 shooting for 24 points.
- Ray 1/5 from three-point land, and the Celtics 3/13 for the game. The Celtics have struggled in the past couple of games behind the arc.